Short-term Missions Coordinator
Across OM, we have an urgent need for people gifted in administration to aid ministry taking place on the mission field. Those with administrative skills are needed in almost every facet of ministry to ensure efficiency, and that tasks, paperwork and coordination involved in organising people and events are accomplished with completeness and attention to detail. If this describes you, consider how you can use those gifts to see more VCJF among the least reached.
Seeking a short-term missions coordinator to oversee people and processes in agreed short-term ministry opportunities within South Africa and across the OM world.
- Previous experience with OM and ministry experience in an OM field
- Able to lead people with care
- Good motivational skills
- Good administrative skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate in English.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- The appointed person will be required to attend some basic missions courses if they have not completed the basic OM missions programs.
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- Willing to learn the use of computer software currently in use by OM for communication, reporting, and personnel management.
- Comfortable with administration and able to work with the necessary technology.
Please note: This is a non-salaried position. Members need to raise funds and support in partnerships with friends, family and churches.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.