Are you a person who loves to lead and organise people to accomplish a common goal? Are you well organised and enthusiastic about equipping people? If you enjoy a variety of people, cultures and challenges, this might be the job for you ...
The Short Term Project Director leads the Inspiro Arts Alliance Short-Term Projects (STP) Department to deliver fruitful STPs with our Project Partners. This is accomplished through proper planning, recruiting, resourcing, team development and appropriate follow-up with team members and ministry partners. STPs encourage beautiful worship and witness among the least reached through culturally relevant and biblically appropriate arts.
The staff of Inspiro Arts Alliance are a distributed team around the globe, so this role can be done from anywhere. Due to the global nature of our ministry and team, there is a need for flexible working hours.
Some preferred Requirements and Experience:
- I possess a strong understanding of the arts in ministry and mission
- Trained in ethnodoxology or ethnoarts
- I work effectively whether in person or virtually
- I can stay current with correspondence
- I have strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- I love problem solving, seeing things through to completion, logistics.
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.