Sportslink Chief of Operations
We want to see change taking place on 500 sports fields around the world by 2025, especially among marginalized communities. We believe sport is ultimately about acceptance, inclusion, participation and teamwork. To help us accomplish our goal, we need someone to take on operational management of the Sportslink International Office. Would you share this passion with us? Bring your servant heart and logistical skills to help us make a positive impact in and through sport.
Responsibilities: Responsible for operational management of the Sportslink International Office. Responsible for managerial oversight of the Finance Manager, to include oversight of Key Ministry Plans (KMPs) and cost centres.
- Provide logistical support for Sportslink (SPLK) ministries to include scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, travel arrangements, and other administrative details.
- International communications: Design and implement a communications strategy and processes for Sportslink internally and within Catalytic Ministries in consultation with the SPLK communications officer.
- Provide support & services to ensure IT equipment and IT support is available for SPLK staff as and when required
- Facilitate personnel & people care services when required
- Oversee Global Events and other sport events where needed.
- Represent Catalytic Ministries and present SPLK operational needs when and as asked
- This is a support-raising position. All staff secure their own funding by private donations.
- Managerial experience required.
- Good understanding of OM systems like Caleb, Cost Centres, Microsoft Teams and other Microsoft products.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.