Are you excited to support Chinese-Speaking workers through a web platform?
Chinese World Ministry (CWM) is developing a web platform that provides a virtual community space for Chinese Cross-Culture workers.
We are looking for someone who are able to do website developer and the tasks are the following:
- Maintain and troubleshooting website UI/UX
- Develop website functions when needed
- Provide technical support for the website management and/or users
More Information & Requirements:
- Support raising, non-salaried
- Intimate relationship with Jesus
- Passion to support missionary
- Basic technical knowledge and experience in website design and maintenance
- Team and communication skills (Basic English/Chinese needed)
- Enjoying working in a remote team
- Flexible and independent working
- Experience with OM is helpful but not required
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.