Descripción general de la oportunidad
Are you a detail oriented, self-starter with experience in graphic design? Use your skills and abilities to design and illustrate promotional products and services that inspire involvement in ministry. OM's Micro enterprise business ministry is passionate about helping people transform, uplift and empower their communities through business. Help us renew hope and see lasting change in peoples' lives.
- Develop Product and Brand awareness across our stakeholder communities which includes:
o New & existing partners (churches, like minded NGOs) o New & existing OM fields o Local & international donor community o Potential target trainees for each of our various training products o The local church as well as in the general empowerment, upliftment, entrepreneurship space.
- Design and produce promotional materials to support new & existing initiatives such as:
o Printed items (flyers, brochures, banners) o Give away items (clothing, stationery etc.)
- Support the design and development of training materials
o Layout and graphic design input for new product development, revamp of existing products or development of teaching aids, course handbooks, etc. o Production and editing of audio and / or video material that will enhance our training delivery and / or enable on-line learning.
- All staff secure their own funding by private donations.
- Proven graphic design experience (3 years of working experience and/or relevant post-school qualification)
- Passionate about empowerment and upliftment through business/entrepreneurship.
- Experience in working with people from diverse backgrounds
- Have had exposure to missions (at least one short term outreach or equivalent) and some understanding of Business as Mission / Business 4 Transformation.
o If no exposure to missions then the applicant should go through one of the OM Reach programmes available.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop,
- Able to use appropriate software used in OM for communication and people support
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
- Able to communicate the impact of transformed lives with various stakeholder communities
- Able to build and maintain strong and personal relationships
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.