Inspire, mobilize and collaborate to see the birth of vibrant communities of followers of Jesus among those least touched by the Gospel.
We also believe in the relevance of our slogan: Train to transform.
How do we proceed ? Our strategy consists of a dual approach:
1. Work in partnership with others, to create new communities of disciples of Jesus or to revitalize and energize already existing communities among our three categories of groups least touched by the Gospel in France, by a community of Disciples of Jesus appropriate: well-established ministries and programs.
2. Inspire, mobilize and collaborate by sharing OM's vision for the "unreached by the Gospel" in France and around the world.
What are the main criteria and values that we want to integrate into our DNA by pursuing our vision and our strategy?
We have five:
• Train dynamic and motivated disciples.
• Multiply and develop churches.
• Encourage serious commitment. Have an impact in society and cultural relevance.
• Mobilize boldly and over time.
• Unite our OM team members in France, strengthen our relations and our collaboration.
Which brings us to the next point:
Culture and philosophy of the OM France team
1 Corinthians 12 tells us about the importance of the body and the various gifts that God gives for the common good and for His glory. OM France is also a body where God's plan is being fulfilled among and through our international and multigenerational teams. We want to encourage a team spirit and collaboration, learn from each other, support each other, suffer and rejoice together
What does this actually look like?
- Getting younger kids involved through TeenStreet.
- Encourage and build the church among Turkic speakers.
- Launch pioneering projects in regions least touched by the Gospel.
- Mobilize vibrant churches on behalf of communities least touched by the gospel.
- Mobilize the French Church in sharing the Gospel.
We organize about ten weeks of evangelism each year in France, offering participants the opportunity to witness to the Gospel in different ways, alongside local churches. We also do National Evangelism Day every year.