Immersion Programme

Immersion Logo

Immersion is OM Ireland’s Missions Discipleship Training (MDT) programme.

We call this programme “Immersion” because our desire is to see team members immersed in God’s word, Gospel-centered Ministry and Cross cultural Missions.

During the year, team members spend approximately 25% of their time learning and training in a classroom environment. The remaining 75% is spent serving in a partner church to impact  the respective town or village with the Gospel. All of this is achieved with ongoing and intentional discipleship and mentoring throughout the programme.

When the programme is finished, we hope for participants to have developed

  • A deeper love and appreciation for God’s Word, the Bible.
  • A deeper personal devotional and prayer life.
  • Their God-given spiritual gifts.
  • A passion for personal evangelism.
  • A vision for missions that will last a lifetime.
  • An appreciation for Irish culture and history.

Details and Requirements:

  • Length of commitment: 11 months (August to July)
  • Age range: 18 to 30
  • Conversational English
  • A testimony demonstrating a personal walk with Christ Jesus
  • A concern for the lost
  • A desire to learn and to serve the local church

OM Ireland - Immersion Programme from OMNIvision on Vimeo.