We are seeking agricultural development workers who will assist in the operations and development of a working model farm and agricultural training programs. Various positions are available from entry-level to professional capacities. Areas of need include delivery and development of training programs, enhancement and development of land based organic and aquaponic vegetable production, development and training of vegetable preservation and marketing.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be passionate in their walk with Christ and eager to make Him known among the least reached.
- Enjoy practical work and have an interest in agriculture, farmers, aquaponics or food processing.
- Be a lifelong learner, eager to serve and flexible to new situations.
- Be ready to live and work in a new culture, develop cross cultural relationships and language skills.
- Have functional communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Have the ability to work 40 hours per week
- Agricultural, gardening, food processing or construction trades experience is an asset but not required.