OM Brazil is committed to providing excellent training programs to equip and prepare hundreds of believers to go and make disciples where Jesus is not known. Our training department (CTM) needs a new director to lead the current training activities, to develop new missions training programs, and expand the language school scope.
Leadership and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team
- A strong desire to see Brazilians and other nationals trained and sent out into the nations
- Practical and innovative
- People oriented – caring and loving attitude, able to mentor and encourage
- Flexible and adaptable
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in Portuguese (or willing to learn)
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience in teaching or training an advantage
- Inspirational to other team members and students.