As a journalist with OM in the Andean Region, you would serve OM offices in Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia and Colombia by writing stories for the purposes of advocacy, recruiting, financial development, education, awareness and prayer. The position involves producing insightful and engaging content of ministry, culture and people that will be used in print and online publications.
- Previous training in mass media and communication would be useful.
- Ability to use basic computer programs such as Word and PowerPoint and to learn OM software (Caleb).
- Willingness to learn new programs as needed, eg. InDesign, Mailchimp
- Creativity to write stories out of ministry situations and encounters
- A team player; can connect at all levels.
- Can take initiative & able to network with other organisations.
- Can communicate with sensitivity & respect for other cultures.