If you love connecting people and want to play a key part in growing a flourishing, global movement of artists – then step this way.
Inspiro Arts Alliance encourages and supports artists globally to love through beauty in worship and witness.
Your part will be to ensure our alliance of artists is a beautiful, inspiring, connected community. You will also oversee our in-house team of artist-mentors so they thrive in their respective ministries.
- Ensure the thriving of Inspiro's alliance of artists through logistics and communication.
- Encourage and empower the work of the Artist Mentors.
_____Key Result Areas
- Leadership of Artist Mentors
- Alliance Administration
- Alliance Community Development
- Effective whether face-to-face or virtually.
- Strong organization skills with an eye for detail.
- Strong written communication skills
- Aware of the communication differences between cultures and strive to learn more.
- Can learn new management processes and software quickly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365's suite of applications, especially Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
- Joy in coordination and communication.
- Enjoy engaging and networking, including virtually.
- An eye for systems that help connect, develop and empower people.
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
- Love seeing people – especially artists – thrive on mission and collaborate.
Ask a Question
Your local office