BGF(Be a Global Friends) exists in the South Korea, Busan to make a friends with International Students in Busan and build friendship and sharing good news.
Also you will be participate with local ministries and churches as well.
You can get a wider perspective of God's Mission better through the whole program.
Come and join our 3-month ‘Be a Global Friends (BGF) program!
Price excludes flights, insurance & any possible vaccinations and is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
Applicants must be 18 or over.
If you live in the UK, you can use this link to apply now https://www.uk.om.org/short-term-mission-application-form
It is highly recommended you attend OM UK's Getting into Gear preparation weekend in Shropshire either in the May or October before your placement. This is an additional £75 and is a weekend of training and preparation.
As part of our Safeguarding policy, you may require a valid enhanced DBS certificate, which may cost an additional £15.
What To Expect
- Discipleship Program: We will radically experience God and be transformed through learning what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ and reach out to the least-reached people for share the Gospel.
- Spiritual Growth: We will spend time with God, studying and reading the Bible, and praying to Him and asking for guidance to live for Him and in understanding of what it means to be a Christian.
- Cross-cultural Community life: We live in a vibrant cross-cultural community of many nations from around the world, learning how to understand each other and grow together in God.
- Evangelism & Outreach: We will put together a program to encourage, equip and empower you to effectively share the Gospel and make disciples. focused on ministry in the university for international students who have not heard about God's love, we focused on building Friendship with Int’l students and their families n sharing goodnews, planting English Worship service, outreach in University and runs English camp with kids.
Age Range: 18-99
You will need
- Have a relationship with Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour.
- Have a love for Jesus and a desire to share your faith
- Have a joyful heart to work together in teams. Be flexible and have willingness to work as a team
- Have at least conversational English language ability
- Have an open mind to people of other faith and cultures
- Have a good physical and spiritual health
Frequently Asked Questions
Will there be accommodation provided?
Accommodation will be provided.
Will there be food provided?
Depending on schedule, meals will be provided.
Do I need to make my own travel arrangements?
You have to arrange your own flights to and from Gimhae airport, South Korea, where the BGF will happen. Pick up & drop off at Gimhae airport will be provided.
What should my health condition be like?
Participants must be generally in good health. Please advise us of any medical issues we should be aware of and/or Dietary restrictions. Each participant is responsible to obtain appropriate emergency health and medical insurance.
Do I need a visa?
Ask a Question
Your Local Office