As a finance assistant serving on the mission field, you will provide much-needed support to the finance manager on the OM team, and you will fulfil a vital ministry role toward the purpose of seeing more vibrant communities of Jesus followers among the least reached. We are looking for knowledgeable, detail-oriented individuals who will handle the paperwork associated with OM's business and ministry transactions, including petty cash, data entry, bills, accounts, banking and record keeping.
Min. requirements for the position:
- Understanding of and compliance with OM, its core values, structures, and statement of faith.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer software currently in use by OM.
- An eye for detail to perform various administrative and bookkeeping tasks.
- Finance experience is helpful but not necessary, only a willingness to learn is crucial.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Servant hearted person.
- Able to maintain confidentiality with accounting information.
- Role can be filled full-time or part-time, and we can explore remote opportunities.
Ask a Question
Your local office