Incarnate Manager - Inspiro Arts Alliance
Do you love to organize complex events? Can you imagine touching every corner of the globe with beauty by helping equip artists to serve cross-culturally?
Inspiro Arts Alliance cultivates and empowers artists globally to awaken the world to God's beauty. Incarnate is our flag-ship training that runs over over 4 months in multiple locations.
We've got the program and connections. We need a manager to make it work smoothly and efficiently. Could that be you?
__Minimum Preferred Requirements
- Experience in event management
- Proficiency in Office 365
- Familiarity with budgeting and financial tracking
- I work effectively whether face-to-face or virtually.
- I have strong organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- I have strong written communication skills.
- I can work well across denominations, cultures, OM entities and other organisations.
- I am aware of the communication differences between cultures and commit to learn more.
- I can learn new management processes and software quickly.
- I love administration—creating structures and managing processes so that logistics run smoothly.
- I am organised and notice details.
- I am a self-starter and problem-solver.
- I enjoy coordinating information and communications on behalf of a team.
- I enjoy answering people's questions and guiding them through a process.
- I enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
- I love seeing far-, near-, and same-culture artists trained and released into mission.
__Summary of Key Result Areas
- Develop Administrative Procedures
- Support the Incarnate Leadership Team
- Manage the Application Process
- Manage Event Logistics
- Support Base Development
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.