To perform skilled maintenance, repair and inspection work on Logos Hope's complex refrigeration & HVAC equipment.
- Experience and training with refrigeration systems.
- Technical background and experience in refrigeration.
- Good ability to write and speak in English.
- Computer literate – especially in MS Office.
- Ability to read technical plans and fault find.
- Ability to work with hands and use power tools.
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.