Our AIDSLink vision is to see hope restored in individuals and communities, as we work together to overcome the challenges of HIV and AIDS. Our AIDSLink Director is looking for a detail-oriented individual who is gifted in administration to help ensure meetings, programs and the AIDSLink office operate efficiently. If this sounds like you, consider using your skills and talents to ensure every facet of this ministry is accomplished with completeness and attention to detail.
o Update reports to donors that are sent every three months. o Coordinate correspondence within and outside OM via email, phone and other reliable ways.
o Review Annual budget with Accountant and send to AIDSLink Director and Associate o Reconcile transactions on credit card and petty cash o Communicate AIDSLink financial needs with AIDSLink leadership, donors and AIDSLink family. Write and send thank you letters for donations to donors.
- Filing system
o File all legal documents in the office/SharePoint. o Handle files with care and limit access of sensitive documents to AIDSLink Director/ Associate. o File all documents on SharePoint and update regularly.
- Web and social media
o Update social media and work with ARTS expert and AIDSLink Director to redesign it o Follow up with designers of brochures, videos and adverts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- Willing to raise personal support
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.