Run for the World (R4TW), is an open-source global sports event - 1 day, 24 timezones, 40,000KM. It is a God-given opportunity to use sport to transform the lives of young people locally and globally. We need a Global Events Champion to develop the R4TW event and models across the OM world, and build a team for R4TW globally. If you have skills in event planning, networking and organization, this could be your dream job. The physical location for this position is flexible.
- Develop specific running events that can be adapted into a variety of cultures and locations around the world.
- Develop the concept of Run for The World (R4TW) in collaboration with OM Fields in line with their goals.
- Ensure the promotion of the R4TW events and initiatives across OM media platforms.
- Develop a dream team with different roles to take R4TW further.
- Nurture relationships with all those fields who have an interest in further developing sports ministry.
- Liaise with area, field and country leaders to communicate the role of OM SportsLink.
- Seek and develop a regional point person in each area.
- Organize and help run R4TW events to mobilise prayer, people and funds for the local OM field.
- Develop wider R4TW networks and connections around the world outside of OM, to maximise the benefits of collaboration with other sports ministries and para-church organisations.
- Position can be located in any country
- All OM staff secure their own funding by private donations.
Ask a Question
Your local office