Developers are urgently needed to work on the software tools provided by the international IT team. These include desktop applications for finance and HR, web applications for our custom intranet solution and integration tools for third-party cloud-based ERP systems.
- Experience with C# and .NET or Java/JSP would be ideal. Otherwise, experience with object-oriented programming languages are helpful.
- Database application development experience would be helpful though not essential.
- Experience with GraphQL, Microsoft Common Data Services and REST API would be a bonus
- Due to the level of complexity, we need someone to serve for a minimum of two years. If you like to work in a team and have experience in object-oriented development then we would like to talk to you. We would prefer you to work in our Carlisle office but please speak to us about other possibilities.
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.