TeenStreet Team Member
Are you convinced there must be more to life than this? Do you believe that the God you love and serve has a purpose for you? Follow your aspiration, let adventure and meaning enter your life!
Join the OM team in France as we serve to inspire, mobilise and equip others in seeing churches grow and be discipled, as well as getting involved hands-on in one of the least reached countries in Europe.
TeenStreet motivates and equips Christian teens to have a real friendship with Jesus and to reflect Him daily in their world. Every year, TeenStreet Europe youth conference in Germany welcomes up to 3000 teens and leaders from across Europe, about 250 of whom are from France. This is really exciting! But we'd also love to see TeenStreet move to the next level – and you could be part of this!
We're looking for a new team member for our ministry amongst young people in France! Who enjoys collaborating and working diligently towards different annual youth events for French teens in France (TeenCity) and abroad (TeenStreet), who are able to motivate and encourage churches to invest in their teens and participate in the inter-church youth events, as well as, being able to prepare coaches and volunteers for service at the inter-denominational and intercultural events, then equipping and supporting these coaches as they disciple their group of teenagers throughout the following year.
We'd also like you to be part of developing this thriving ministry, so it becomes more known in the different regions in France so it can be a blessing to more teens and churches. If you are a good communicator, with good people skills, have a heart for young people, and possess strong organisational skills, we'd love to have you on our France team!
- Good knowledge of French and English
- Good communicator
- Strong organisational skills
- A heart for young people and for seeing them develop
- Based in the office in Pontault-Combault
- To be growing in your relationship with God
- To love God and people as yourself.
- Be passionate about discipleship
- Willing to grow spiritually in community
- Accept to have a mentor (could be someone outside or OM)
The description of this role is available in French at: https://www.om.org/fr/content/postes-a-pourvoir-au-sein-dom-france-1 (Vous pouvez trouver ce rôle en Français sur notre site)
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.