Advising existing projects on developing various sizes of business relating to women's empowerment and literature production. Training project staff in areas of business development, marketing and sales management. Facilitating development of a project into a sustainable business
- Good communicator
- Experience in various areas of business
- Interest in literature
- Ability to train and build capacity of national staff, and project beneficiaries.
- Able to work in a physically demanding environment.
- Management experience preferred
- Ability to apply business principles to a range of business models, including micro-finance
- Willingness to learn the Local language and culture