Our team has a great need for someone to lead the finances and provide data entry, finance analysis support, and generate financial reports. Your duties will include providing accurate and sufficient financial information to the field leader in order to make ministry decisions, and to provide a measure of accountability in finance on the field and for OM internationally.
- The Team Accountant must have an understanding of financial matters and accounting practices.
- Working knowledge of computers, excel spreadsheets, and financial computer systems, and a general knowledge of computer systems and networks.
- A university degree in Finances or a relevant field with at least 2 years experience in a variety of financial matters.
- At least one year of experience with Petra (The OM financial software program) is preferable or willingness to learn
- Language needed:English, willingness to learn Spanish.
- Be able to train others in finance systems and data entry.
- We also want to see him/her involved in one or more of our ministries (children, homeless, Arts)