Information about COVID-19 in Moldova and our connected relief projects can be found here.
Your partnership in prayer is a powerful and much valued participation in our ministry, as we know that in everything we depend on God, who is the One who provides all our resources and the only One who can transform hearts. We do not want to attempt any ministry that we cannot cover in prayer.
These are some permanent and long-term prayer needs:
- Pray for our mobilisation efforts and for the Moldovan Church to continually grow in vision and active involvement in missions to the ends of the earth as well as in the unreached places of their own country.
- Pray for the believers who are being equipped for ministry through OM’s training programmes to become active and effective disciple-makers among the least reached of the world.
- Pray for our local ministries and church planters in the little reached areas of Moldova to meet openness and build honest relationships with local people, find favour with local authorities, clearly live and share the gospel and have the joy of seeing and discipling new believers.
- Pray for those in bitter need who are being supported by our projects and for this aid to be used effectively to share the hope and truth of the gospel.
- Pray for ongoing finances for our projects and workers.
- Pray for godly wisdom for our leadership and all our workers.
- Pray for the country of Moldova, for local and national political leaders and other people of influence.
If you would like to regularly receive current and specific prayer information from OM in Moldova, you can subscribe to our prayer updates, sent to your email inbox twice a month.