Accountant to form part of a dynamic finance team for the Africa Area Hub, that serves missions, discipleship training, schools and other ministries through the rest of Africa. We are based in Pretoria South Africa.
Duties may include a variety of administrative and bookkeeping tasks to support the Finance Manager and Chief Finance Officer of the Africa Area Hub.
Typical duties include:
- Analysing Bank and Petty Cash transactions for the 14+ fields being served.
- Preparing and entering journal entries.
- Assisting in preparation of financial reports for leadership.
- Corresponding with ministries throughout Africa.
Training will be provided where needed.
-Accounting Qualification (Diploma/Degree)
- Servant hearted
- Passionate about seeing God’s kingdom expand through Africa.
- Administratively skilled with an accounting background
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Petra Accounting software / VIP payroll software will be a bonus.
- Funded by partners and/or self
- 32-40 hour “serving” week.