Interested in serving the Lord with your accounting and finance knowledge? Do you have a heart for the lost in Southern Africa. Come and serve with us in the Area office as we help the fields with their accounting needs.
- Overseeing the accounting processes.
- Accomplishing the highest level of functionality, integrity and accountability for the fields/funds serviced.
- Demonstrate a willingness to recommend alternate methods.
- Design and implement internal controls and procedures that ensures that local and international laws are satisfied, donor’s intentions are protected and our constituency’s trust in OM’s financial practices keeps growing.
- Provide accurate reports, as required, to assist the Field Leader, Area Leader and Area CFO in fulfilling their leadership and management responsibilities.
- Manage the International Clearing House (ICH) process, in order to ensure accuracy and timely reporting to the other OM Fields
- Oversee the recording of all income and expenditure, in order to provide accurate reports as required.
Passionate about Jesus and His Kingdom
Possess high integrity, moral and work ethic
Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
Mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
Flexible, adaptable and teachable