Administration and Communication Co-Ordinator (AIDSLink)
medical aim, community, vulnerable
Keywords: medical aim, community, vulnerable, OMer Short Description: 1. Writing newsletter bi-monthly (text and photos mainly, videos occasionally)
- Drafting official letters for ministry, churches, clinics etc.
- Clerical work such as making forms and material for ministries
- Internal and external Communication (email and in-person) among team volunteers, between ministry and OM Zambia offices and externally to other fields and donors
- Assisting the Ministry Leader in meeting the year-procedures with document such as Key Ministry Plan (KMP), budget, report, Asset, event calendar etc.
- Co-ordinating and preparation for Ministry regular team meetings, trainings, workshops, presentations, in terms of agenda, transport and refreshment if applicable
Enter a short description of the opportunity. This field is limited to 500 characters. More Information and Requirements: 1. Ability in internet, computer skills, usage of MS software such as Word, PowerPoint, video-editing skills
- Good communication skills
- Exposure in first-world settings/ system
Enter more details about position and requirements to fill that position here
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.