As a bookkeeper serving on the mission field, you will provide much-needed support to the accountant on the OM team, and you will fulfil a vital ministry role toward the purpose of seeing more vibrant communities of Jesus followers among the least reached. We are looking for knowledgeable, detail-oriented individuals who will handle the paperwork associated with OM's business and ministry transactions, including petty cash, data entry, bills, accounts, banking and record keeping. Participation in local ministry and team life may also be aspects of your role
Others: Part-time salaried
OMP has a lot of opportunities and challenges. Our country has thousands of churches and a lot of them have church members waiting to be tapped to be involved in missions. OMP needs someone who can work in the admin-finance side to get to its goal. We have 4 offices around the countries.
We are looking for someone who:
- has a heart to see churches mobilised for missions
- is a good communicator in English
- must be an accounting graduate
- work 20 hours a week
- Familiar with MS office esp excel
- willing to learn
Major Responsibilities: -input to Petra System the Cash Receipts, Settlements & Disbursements ( we can train you for Petra) -Maintain Schedule of Accounts -Make a Budget (some area) & consolidate overall budget -submits reports to the Leadership Team, Board & EAA -prepares the needed reports for annual audits & other gov't req -computes support for the workers
(You may find it overwhelming, but everything is learnable if we are teachable!)
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.