Cross-Cultural Training (Phase 2) exist to prepare and empower mission workers practically to specialize their individual ministry focus for Unreached area living.
We will love for you to join us!
Participants needs to
- Be a Christian and a mature in Faith and willing to live in the Sahel for Long term
- Should be able to read and write in English. French is an asset.
- Willing to adjust to different conditions and work as a team
- Be between 25 – 50 years old.
- Fulfill and abide by OM Ghana policy protection.
- Should have completed REACH and or any related missions training.
Frequently Asked Questions
Singles will live in shared living accommodation whiles Couple (s) live in a self-contain one bedroom.
Trainees will cater for themselves as a team, eating together and rotating /cleaning etc.
Foreign participants can choose to fly to Kotoka International Airport (Accra) and take a domestic flight (1hr15mins) to Tamale REACH Base or participants can choose to travel by road to Tamale (11 hours' drive) after landing at the Accra Airport. In either case, once picked up whether at the airport or the bus station participants will be taken to the base in Tamale. Local Trainees on the other hand needs to take a Bus to Kumasi for pick from the terminal to the Training Base.
pick up cost $50 per person
Trainees should be Mentally and Physically stable. Please notify us should there be any dietary allergies, and or any medical history.
Trainees from outside ECOWAS needs volunteer /visitors Visa before arrival. All ECOWAS Trainees will get their visas upon arrival at the Airport.
Ask a Question
Your Local Office