In OM Albania one of the opportunities for mission to be able to reach and serve communities that are not yet reached for the gospel, is for people to come and serve with their professions. One of the professions we are looking for is a dentist. If God has endowed you with this profession and you want to practice it in a country other than your country of origin, you have the opportunity to be one of the pioneers of this new ministry in Albania.
We are looking for a professional who has the mission at heart. Being a tentmaker in their way of life sharing the faith and making the Disciples. One of the goals in this work is to build relationships with other dentist both Christian and non-christian and to serve people through the clinic who can not only be physically served for dental problems but also spiritually through Godly love, actions and attitude.
Various professional and biblical qualifications may be needed for this ministry. Being part of the OM AL group and a local Church will have an impact both personally and in community life.
- Graduated in medicine, Department of dentistry, various qualifications.
- Work well within an international team
- Good professional skills
- Good understanding of the Gospel and business as a mission.
- Can work well under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Willing to learn Albanian
In the first months this it will not be a paid position and financial support will need to be raised for life on the field, but the goal and one of the benefits is that as the business is started you don't have to raise support as most of the incomes will come from your salary payment.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.