English Helper for MKs
Would you like to invest in children on the field by spending time with them and helping them to learn English? Are you interested in exploring what it would be like to serve longer term among the least reached? Come and check out life on the field while you invest in the next generation!
- Fluent in English
- Positive reference from home church
- The position would involve two hours on weekdays of playing with the children and helping them improve their English.
- There will be plenty of time for the applicant to take Turkish language lessons, explore the city, and also to join a local fellowship on Sundays.
- The families are willing to pay for the work (price to be negotiated). However, other living expenses, etc. will need to be raised by the applicant.
- Accommodation will be in a shared flat with other single workers in the city.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.