IT System Administrator
Do you feel called by God to serve him in France? Join the OM team in France as we serve to inspire, mobilise and equip others in seeing churches grow and be discipled, as well as getting involved hands-on in one of the least reached countries in Europe.
If you have skills in IT, come and help us send French people to serve the nations and welcome others to minister right here in France!
Using your technical skills to take care of the computer system & programmes as well as help with our website, you will be part of the backbone of our operations.
Working from our office in Pontault-Combault, or elsewhere in France, the rest of your time could be spent helping with other projects (to be decided based on your skills).
You will empower the team by:
- ensuring they have up-to-date, functioning computers
- keeping the network secure
- helping colleagues be effective in their computer/SW usage
- have reasonable IT abilities
- enjoy troubleshooting for both hardware and software questions
- work well as part of an international team
- have an interest in keeping up to date on technical developments
- have a good level of English
- are willing to learn some French if you don't speak it already (the operating system has been installed in French on most machines). It is possible to learn French upon arrival by attending a local language school.
Vous pouvez trouver le descriptif de ce rôle en français sur notre site : https://www.om.org/fr/content/administrateur-de-systeme-informatique
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.