Are you enthusiastic about short and long term missions? Is your heart's desire to see more serving internationally? We are looking for someone who enjoys opportunities to share about God's Kingdom work and excites others to get involved. If you are a recruiter looking to use your gifting in ministry in Ireland please read more!
At one point in history, many Christian missionaries left Ireland to spread the gospel throughout the world. In recent times, the number of Irish involved in missions has become less and less. As a field, we wish to see more Irish men, women, and families taking steps of faith to engage in short term opportunities and make long term commitments both in Ireland and abroad. We are looking for a Mobiliser who can dedicate their time to help make this wish a reality.
As the Mobiliser you can plan to:
- Stay updated on OM IE and OM International's opportunities, and connect churches/individuals with outreaches/roles.
- Engage in conversations with potential OM participants then follow-up in cooperation with HR/Personnel department.
- Work alongside our Partnership department to identify key networking opportunities and represent OM Ireland (at churches, conferences, special events, etc.)
- Develop presentations and promotional material with the HR and Communication team.
- Help plan and coordinate special events at OM Ireland.
Requirements of potential Missions Mobiliser:
- At least one year of previous experience
- Friendly and natural networker with follow-up skills
- Confident in public speaking
- Able to work alone and in a team
- Highly self-motivated
- Gifted in organising and planning
- Open to flexible working hours (i.e. evenings or weekends)
- Willing to travel throughout or outside of Ireland
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.