People Care Provider
We are looking for someone who can come alongside our team to facilitate ongoing spiritual, emotional, practical support and development for individuals on the team to remain healthy, resilient and fruitful.
Join us to model and develop a People Care Culture by loving and valuing people with grace and integrity, so that the communities around us see Christ reflected in how we live personally and in community with each other.
Part of your tasks are to monitor and assess the mental, physical and spiritual health of our team and individual members. You'll provide support and facilitate development.
Some of the core competencies we're looking for:
- Spiritual maturity and unwavering integrity.
- Demonstrate high level of CQ and EQ.
- To maintain and cultivate an accepting and encouraging manner that will affirm our people but will challenge them as needed.
- Exercising discernment in decision making.
- Consensus building and conflict resolution skills.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and innovative approach to work.
- Integrity and uprightness in keeping confidentiality of sensitive people care information.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.