R4TW Global Events Champion
Run for the World (R4TW), is an open-source global sports event - 1 day, 24 timezones, 40,000KM. It is a God-given opportunity to use sport to transform the lives of young people locally and globally. We need a Global Events Champion to develop the R4TW event and models across the OM world, and build a team for R4TW globally. If you have skills in event planning, networking and organization, this could be your dream job. The physical location for this position is flexible.
- Develop specific running events that can be adapted into a variety of cultures and locations around the world.
- Develop the concept of Run for The World (R4TW) in collaboration with OM Fields in line with their goals.
- Ensure the promotion of the R4TW events and initiatives across OM media platforms.
- Develop a dream team with different roles to take R4TW further.
- Nurture relationships with all those fields who have an interest in further developing sports ministry.
- Liaise with area, field and country leaders to communicate the role of OM SportsLink.
- Seek and develop a regional point person in each area.
- Organize and help run R4TW events to mobilise prayer, people and funds for the local OM field.
- Develop wider R4TW networks and connections around the world outside of OM, to maximise the benefits of collaboration with other sports ministries and para-church organisations.
- Position can be located in any country
- All OM staff secure their own funding by private donations.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.