Across OM, we have a strong need for people gifted in administration and other office services to aid ministry taking place on the mission field.
If you enjoy helping people to be placed in a strategic role and if you are a recruiter or have some experience in recruiting and you are looking to use your gifting in ministry in South Africa, read more below.
Seeking a recruiter that will be responsible for all aspects of recruiting within OM South Africa including the processing and sending of OMers. This role also supports the FPO and assistant FPO in providing the field with strategic and day-to-day administrative oversight regarding personnel-related activities.
- Cares deeply for people and has a vision, in a broad sense, for personnel ministry, recruiting and human resource management
- Able to connect with people, a good networker, communicator
- Takes initiative, cares about people.
- Able to communicate comfortably in English
- Must have administrative and organizational ability
- Familiar with OM and OM International Policy Manual
- The appointed person will be required to attend some basic missions' courses if they have not completed the basic OM missions programs.
- Proven track record in organisational recruiting (preferably in a NPO and a corporate environment)
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- Willing to learn the use of computer software currently in use by OM for communication, reporting, and personnel management.
Please note: This is a non-salaried position. Members need to raise funds and support in partnerships with friends, family and churches.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.