Social Media Manager
With a population of 83 million, of whom 99% are lost, how do you find the key people who will bring Jesus to their own family, friends and community. One way that we are trying to find these Persons of Peace (POP) or Households of Peace is through Social Media advertising and creative formats such as Instagram, Facebook posts and Youtube videos. This is a small piece to a larger Media to DMM (M2DMM) initiative that is seeking to disciple and multiply VCJFs throughout all of Turkey.
Note: This is not a paid position.
- Intimate relationship with Jesus
- Experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist (professional or private)
- Social networking and social analytics tools knowledge
- Team and communication skills (willing to learn Turkish)
- Enjoying working in an international team
- Able to work well with people from different backgrounds.
- Act with the utmost of integrity in all aspects of the role
- Flexible and willing to learn.
- Familiarity or experience with Chatbot systems (ManyChat is being used)
- Experience in Content Creation: Video, İmages, Memes, Gifs, etc.
- Consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO (Willing to learn)
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.