Sportslink Financial Manager
SportsLink wants to see athletes and coaches, local churches and communities make the most of sports through sharing Christ in relational and relevant ways. Since our ministries are funded by donations from individuals, churches and businesses, we need someone with strong financial management skills to help us provide accountability for the funds we receive. Could you be just the person we need to fill this vital role? Join with us to steward our resources and make a difference for Christ.
- Budgeting: draft annual budget; manage expenditures; approve claims and expenses
- Reporting: finance and project reports; Annual Report; financial position of Sportslink (SPLK) ministries report
- Processes and procedures: set up systems and procedures to track and monitor funds; manage corporate credit card/s and troubleshoot finance issues as needed
- Manage Sportslink Key Ministry Plans (KMPs): oversee provision of IT equipment and IT support for SPLK staff as required; manage SPLK databases
- Facilitate personnel and people services when required: manage and oversee SPLK KMPs; provide reports for KMPs; help SPLK director set up Financial Development (FD) proposals
- Represent Sportslink in relevant finance forums and discussions
- This is a support-raising position. All staff secure their own funding by private donations.
- Familiarity with and experience of Financial Management
- Able to operate the necessary OM Office systems like Caleb, etc.
- Familiarity with Microsoft TEAMs, Excel and other related products
- Apply and write proposals when needed.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.