Watchman for the House of Prayer and Worship (HoP)
We are called to take part in restoring the prayer and worship that was given to the Lord in the ancient time in the land of the North Caucasus as God promised. - Amos 9:13 Through prayers and worship the Lord will produce the final harvest among more than 40 unreached people groups in the region. An HoPW gives us the spiritual rights to pray over the territory as we are the landlords of it. We invite you to be part of establishing a dynamic house of worship and prayer in the Caucasus.
The role of Prayer and Worship Watchmen includes:
- To create or support tools, materials and information for the prayer watches.
- To do daily practical responsibilities of the HoP (maintenance, cleaning, scheduling, bedding, etc.)
- Practicing the blessing course in the community
- Take part in the debriefing and planning meetings as a team
- Being accountable for the ministry and testimony to his/her leader
- Honor God by taking a day of rest weekly
- Submit yourself to respect and follow the security protocols of the team and of the country team
- Participate in the retreats, national meetings and any other planned activities by the company
- Being responsible of everything in the running of HoP as the leader of the watch.
- Take part in activities to mobilize, recruit and encourage others as requested.
- Participate in coordinating of the service with STM
- Be personally/family commitment to at least 2 hours per day in the HoP.
We are looking for the individual or family with knowledge about the principles of prayer and worship as the ministry. You will be serving in intercultural and interdenominational team.
We value Christ and Bible preminence, commitment and faithfulness, Kingdom vision-VCJF priority, Worship and prayer as transformational ministry; local church and native expressions of worship.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.