We are passionate about seeing Vibrant Communities of Jesus Followers (VCJFs) among the Least Reached in Tajikistan.
As a field we long to see a movement of culturally relevant, lay led, heart language, multiplying fellowships among the Central Asians of this land. Already we are encouraged to see second generations of communities of Jesus followers but we long for more Central Asians to gather and worship Jesus. These peoples are hospitable, love music, dance and dance.
Will you pray about joining us and leading the work forward?
- You depend on God and are servant hearted.
- You are mature in faith and can stay calm under pressure.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit which empowers innovation
- You can communicate clearly and inspire others.
- You’re humble, aware of your limitations and serve others as you lead by persuasion
- You can take constructive feedback.
- You are a team player
- You are culturally sensitive and aware
BY GOD’S GRACE, YOU WILL
- Empower and coach team leaders across the field towards the vision.
- Partner with MBBs, churches and organisations towards the vision.
- Lead and implement a spirit led contextualized field strategy.
- Advocate a holistic approach to VCJFs emphasizing both the proclamation and. demonstration of the gospel among the least reached.
- Encourage good communication, collaboration and administrative support across the field.
- Value, attract and retain the appropriate people into positions that match their skills, and ensure good training and people care to help them achieve their potential.
- Partner in recruiting more Near Culture Workers (NCWs), Asians and Latinos for VCJFs among the least reached.