Use your special ability to co-ordinate, inspire and motivate through our internal and external communication providing a high standard of service to our stakeholders/partners and contribute towards our vision for the least reached.
As the Communications Co-ordinator, you will be responsible to:
• Ensure that enquiries and other e-mails to the ‘info’ account are dealt with effectively to provide high standards of ‘customer service’.
• Ensure that external and internal resources are coordinated, collated, shared and distributed appropriately to facilitate internal communication and engagement with the ministry externally.
• Assist in planning and administration for events in order to contribute to the smooth delivery of event initiatives for partners and potential partners.
• Maintain integrity and actuality of statistics database to ensure accurate records are being kept.
• Provide supporting information to assist in projects and initiatives across the division.
Here are some aspects of the skill set required:
• Knowledge of OM Ships ministry, context, organisation and structure
• Understanding of sensitivity of OM Ships/GBA Ships identities, Communications Department best practices for the role, OM ships handbook, knowledge of German an advantage.
• Computer literate, some knowledge of databases and web-based applications