Personnel Coordinator (S)
- Provide leadership for both expatriate and Afghan personnel functions to promote good practice in staff recruitment and retention of staff.
- Oversee the recruitment, placement and orientation of expatriate personnel.
- Maintain adequate staffing levels to ensure the organization can carry out its work effectively.
- Provide a welcoming environment for newcomers.
- Improve skills and efficiency of Personnel Department and relationships with home agencies.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to communicate well in correspondence and in person.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Computer skills in Word.