Are you gifted with practical and technical skills? Do you have a desire to use these to help maintain a ministry centre and offices in London? We are looking for someone to ensure maintenance, security and smooth functioning of the Forest Hill Centre.
* Previous experience with any of the trades (carpentry, plumbing, electrical) would be advantageous.
* Able to maintain official records and other administrative responsibilities
*A proven record of risk assessment and mitigation
* Ability to solve problems, find creative solutions
* Helpful to have understanding of UK Health and Safety regulations (or a willingness to learn)
* Understanding (or willingness to learn) UK Fire safety regulations
** The person must have the right to work in the UK