Field Personnel Officer
Are you a people-person with strong organizational skills? Do you feel lead to help send people into the mission field? Join us and help us see vibrant communities of Jesus followers established among the least reached.
- Willingness to serve and care for others wholeheartedly
- Understanding of personnel work as a ministry (not just a job/role).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent administrative, organizational, and coordination abilities
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & Outlook)
- Willing to travel and learn Norwegian
- Commitment to serve at least two years in this role
- OM staff secure their own funding by private donations.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.