Finance and Admin Assistant
Do you feel called by God to serve him in France? Join us in our goal to inspire, mobilise and equip others, to see churches grow and believers discipled, in one of the least reached countries in Europe.
We are looking for someone with a good attention to details and strong organisational skills to complete our OM team in France. Working as part of the small core office team in the town of Pontault-Combault, you will have an essential support role across departments.
We are looking for committed team members who love God and are passionate about serving Him with their gifts and skills, and if necessary to serve in other ways too!
As an administrator, your tasks may be quite varied – possibly supporting the Teenstreet team, involved in local short-term outreach coordination, sending French abroad, finance-related tasks and even higher-level admin necessary for running a charity!
It is likely that you will be engaging regularly with French people – those looking to join outreach here, or head further afield, people who are potential long-term missionaries, in addition to secular structures that we engage with! So it is important to have a good relational manner and appreciation of diverse cultures.
- Well-organised and reliable
- Capable of managing several tasks at the same time
- Thrives in working as part of an international team
- Good knowledge of English and French obligatory or willingness to learn French on arrival.
- Cross-cultural experience preferred, or willingness to gain some cross-cultural experience
- Needs to be based in the office in Pontault-Combault
- Knowledge of Excel and other Word applications helpful
- Aptitude for working with numbers
- Can handle some repetition in tasks
- To be growing in your relationship with God
- To love God and people as yourself.
- Be passionate about discipleship
- Willing to grow spiritually in community
- Accept to have a mentor (could be someone outside or OM)
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.