Finance Manager Mosbach, Germany or Florence, SC, USA
Exists to manage key finance functions which are largely based in Florence and to ensure financial accounting support is provided as needed for good stewardship to support the ministry meeting its mission and vision in a way that honors God.
More Information & Requirements:
- Degree level training in Accounting
- One or two years experience in financial accounting
- Understanding of basic accounting software and Microsoft programs (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Loves God and has a heart for the ministry. Lives a godly life, shows a godly example.
- Wiling to serve. Sees leadership as a service. Puts all leadership tasks within the perspective of serving people.
- Exhibits the highest pattern of ethics. Shows consistency in principles, values and behaviour. Upholds the truth and refrains from lying. Actions reflect promises, follows through on commitments.
- Has sufficient experience with OM or OM ships.
- Fits well with the team culture and current/potential personalities. Complimentary to the team's skill set. Gets along with individuals on the team. Addition will increase team synergy.
- Shares the ministry's vision. Understands and is willing to align thinking with the general strategy of OM Ship's ministry. Embraces OM Ship's values in attitude and behaviour.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.