Ready for an Adventure? Looking for a Challenge? Then Off The GRID is for you!
Join us for what could be the best chapter of your life thus far as we explore God's Word, the New Zealand backcountry & living a life on mission with Jesus!
Details about outdoor gear are included in the Information Packet you will receive upon acceptance to Off The GRID. Check out our blog at offthegridnz.org This cost covers only accommodation, meals, and transport for ministries. It does not include airfare, visa, travel insurance, required vaccinations, and airport transfer. Charges may be incurred for late cancellation. Dates and costs may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
Please contact us at 6743 1889 or Personnel.SG@om.org if you are interested.
What To Expect
Off The GRID will:
- Provide a diverse experience with International Teams of (8) people: 18-28yrs old
- Confirm the truth of your Christian faith through Bible study & prayer
- Give you confidence to share your hope in Jesus
- Promote Biblical community & self-discovery through outdoor adventure
Age Range: 18-28
Off The GRID is for people who are ready for anything & look forward to everything!
Frequently Asked Questions
Will there be accommodation provided?
Bunk Rooms, Backcountry Huts, Tent Camping
Will there be food provided?
- Basic, nutritious & designed for energy & health to match our activity level
- Food Allergies: Please notify us with the details, as we handle applications on a case by case basis
- Dietary preferences cannot be accommodated
Do I need to make my own travel arrangements?
Off The GRID Base Camp is located at the top of the South Island near Nelson, NZ. Travel details are included in the Information Packet you will receive upon acceptance to Off The GRID
What should my health condition be like?
Off The GRID is physically demanding
- We hike & kayak for multiple days in challenging conditions
- You need to be physically fit when you arrive & ready to be on the go all day
- Allergies: Please notify us with the details, as we handle applications on a case by case basis
- Physical Disability: Please notify us with the details, as we handle applications on a case by case basis
Do I need a visa?
90-day tourist visa for most international visitors will be issued upon arrival
Ask a Question
Your Local Office