Young people today are searching for what is real and what works in their lives. They are moving from childhood to adulthood. Some have already started a friendship with Jesus but lack a mentor to disciple them in their relationship with Christ, while others have never heard of Christ. Around the world, there is a tremendous need for full-time youth workers, who have a deep desire to see young people develop in their walk with Jesus. In many circumstances, creativity is needed to find ways to make connections and build relationships with young people. Do you share our passion to see young people discover who Jesus is and be built up to become men and women who follow Him? Consider joining us on this journey!
Our team is looking for a committed, creative, patient and persistent person willing to pioneer ministries for high school teenagers, college students and young people in general. Requirements:
- Experience working with teens and youth
- Ability to work within a multicultural team
- Good command of the English language
- Willingness to intensively learn the Bosnian language
- High cultural sensitiveness, open to learn and adapt.
- Creativity to start youth ministries from scratch
- Sociable and easily builds friendships
- Gifted in any kind of arts or sports (desirable)
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.