If you are talented in business and have a heart for the unreached, we're looking for you! Use your experience in Media Marketing to develop strategies and networks for advertising and distributing literature and DVDs throughout the country. You'll be overseeing project budgeting, logistics and financial reporting, and working closely with our team of national workers to get the job done. (M)
Working with a national team, you will be responsible for:
- Facilitating development of the project into a sustainable business. +Facilitating capacity building of national co-workers.
- Promoting business skills to local wholesale customers.
- Ensuring orders from wholesales customers.
We expect from you:
- Interest in literature and media
- Experience in Sales
- Is able to relate well to businesses and negotiate deals with confidence
- Is able to work in a physically demanding environment.
- Able to work with the computer
- Willing to learn a new language and culture