As a social media specialist with OM, you would be responsible for overseeing OM's social media strategy across platforms pertaining to the ministry. The position involves developing new and fresh content that encourages audience engagement and expansion, while ensuring that OM's social broadcasting communicates a streamlined message that coincides with OM's international branding. Social media specialists also provide consultation to OM workers and participate in launching, monitoring and engaging in the online conversation regarding OM events and marketing campaigns. Additionally, participation in local ministry and team life may also be aspects of your role.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO (Willing to learn)
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Medium English or Medium Spanish languages levels
- Previous exposure to mission work, preferably OM.
- Must be able to understand the needs of OM Panama to connect with Churches to mobilize them to the least-reached
- Able to work well with people from different backgrounds.
- Act with the utmost integrity in all aspects of the role
- Flexible and willing to learn.
- Could work from his/her country of Origin, but preferable to serve in Panama