We have a need for a female health worker who is looking for a way to pass on knowledge and carry the responsibility of a successful project.
This person will be:
- Coaching national health teachers
- Coordinate the project and handle administration
- Network with other agencies who teach Public Health
You will provide leadership and oversight to the BLiSS Project,oversee and co-ordinate the work of a team of national Health teachers and ensure that all program activities are implemented with excellence and according to plans.
- Develop, teach, nurture co-workers, managers.
- Support managers in leading/facilitating project planning exercises, meetings and training events
- Ensure good quality work in translation, development training and in the BLiSS curriculum
- Do regular evaluations of managers
- Liaise with government organization regarding the project
- Strong interest in women and children's health and well-being.
- Adequate medical knowledge.
- Able to travel
- Good interpersonal skills, diplomatic
- Good English skills
- Computer literate
- Interested in learning language and culture of the country