The 7-months OM Chile Intensive Mission Training (IMT) programme is for people who want to prepare for missions. In the process they will also get to know God better and understand themselves more clearly. The program provides a great balance between classroom teaching and real-world training in practical mission work. The next IMT is from April 1st until November 3rd 2020.
We are looking for people who:
- Are between 18 to 39 years old
- Have been a Christian for at least 2 years
- Have a flexible and positive attitude
- Are willing to learn Spanish and adapt to a different culture
- Are willing to invest in new relationships.
Participants will be involved in the ministries of OM Chile and will experience:
- Practical preparation for missions in the future
- Living and working together with young people from different countries
- Serving one another and the people of Chile
- Giving presentations in different churches in Chile
- Interactive classes and Bible studies
- Regular input from a mentor